Skip navigation.
Get & Give Tax Help for Small Businesses


What Turbo tax do I need to file my husbands W2 and my K-1 from my Corporation.

I own 100% share in my LLC treated as a S-Corp. I put my husband on W2 paid wages and I get distribution of earnings and give myself K-1 ( I used Turbo Tax home and business). Now I have to file our personal income tax for me and husband. I used Turbo tax Federal return with 1040 but since I have a K-1 its telling use TT Home and Business, again. Remember thats what used for my S-corp form 1120S. Should I used TT Home and business again for personal since i have a K1. Pls advise. This is for 2008. Thank you.


16d on 1040

Syndicate content