Skip navigation.
Get & Give Tax Help for Small Businesses

While BizTaxTalk is no longer accepting questions, Linda will still give you the same awesome advice through a new question answering service called Probot. To get started please visit Hope to see you there!

Consultants: W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp?

Do a quick search on Google and you'll find thousands of pages with people trying to figure out how to answer this question: I have a new consulting gig, should I go W-2, 1099, Corp-to-Corp? This seems to be the $64,000 question for consultants and independent contractors. So what is the answer? I've laid out the answer in three ways:

Syndicate content